Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Year- Fresh Start

Hello to my friends and family who are probably new to my blog because I just sent out a holiday letter letting you know I actually have a blog. That's fun news, but the not-so-fun news is that I was not really all that diligent in keeping up on it this year because Facebook is just easier. BUT, Facebook doesn't allow just anyone to stalk me on the Internet, so I figured my blog would be a nicer way of telling stories, sharing photos, and creating a nice online fan club for those of you who are not on Facebook. I promise that with the new year, I will make a more concerted effort keep this blog current.

Thank you for stopping by, and please leave me a comment letting me know you were here. AND, please visit again soon! I'll update shortly with holiday photos.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I found you :) I've been thinking about starting a blog just for sh*ts and giggles... to share baked goods, pics and stories of my crazy Maggie and whatever else I feel like... but that requires me being on the web at home, which is the LAST thing I want to do after being on a computer all day at work... *sigh*... maybe in another life.