Saturday, March 14, 2009

Twenty-Five Random Things


I love those posts that go around on Facebook and MySpace where you simply fill in 25 random facts about yourself. It works really well for me because I can be a really random person at times. So, I thought I would throw 25 random things about me up here, in case anyone actually reads this blog! :-) Here goes...


  1. I have been dying to try that new Cherry Dr. Pepper.

  2. Speaking of Dr. Pepper, when I was in high school, my staple snack foods were Dr. Pepper and Cool Ranch Doritos. What a combo!

  3. I love color.

  4. I love board games and card games. Scrabble is one of my favorites.

  5. I love cupcakes! I don't know what it is about them, but I love the cute little pieces of cake, and my favorite thing about them is that they are so versatile as desserts.

  6. Leading in from #5, I love to bake. Cookies, brownies, cupcakes, mini-cheesecakes, chocolate candy.... and the best part is that I usually will give it away! I don't like to keep it all to myself.

  7. I enjoy long walks and hiking.

  8. I can't WAIT for summer!!!! Well, I should clarify... I can't WAIT for WARMER WEATHER!!

  9. I confess that I'm not as inclined to use sunscreen when I'm outside when we actually have sun; it's that crazy idea that I want to soak up all the sun that I can when I have the chance! Luckily, I don't do it very often...

  10. I want to own my own business one day.

  11. I want to have my own nonprofit one day.

  12. I have a personal shopper.

  13. I love my job.

  14. I wish I was more connected to a certain church in the area.

  15. I love this place in life where I am able to reconnect with old friends and contacts. The past two weeks have given me the opportunity to do just that, and it's been so fun!

  16. I am considering jumping on the Twitter bandwagon...

  17. I love Tinker Bell. I have a small collection of figurines and other stuff for when I have a daughter some day.

  18. I'm a huge fan of Redbox. It's a movie rental service available from kiosks at local stores. If you haven't tried it out, you should!! It's only $1 per movie per night. Bye-bye Blockbuster and Hollywood Video! I'm totally over paying more than I should for a movie.

  19. One of these days, I will travel the country and world.... one of these days....

  20. I love Canada! The country, the people, and the culture.

  21. I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I hope I've learned from them.

  22. I have a Type A personality... which sometimes annoys me.

  23. My favorite feature about myself is my eyes.

  24. I love the Spanish language.

  25. My dream is to one-day have a hand in organizing the Olympic Games!

There you have it! If you have comments, feel free to post them. I'm curious to get feedback! :-)

2 comments:

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Jaime, that was fun to read 25 random things about you.

Heather said...

Number one.....DONE! Not only did you have one, you had two this weekend. Maybe you'll have to get a refill this week for your BIG event on Saturday?