Saturday, January 23, 2010

Busy Little Bee

I have been a busy little bee lately, mostly with work. I have a fundraising auction coming up in 5 weeks that we hope will bring in over six figures. There are so many little details that are clouding my brain, and I worry about forgetting something important. Nevertheless, at the end of the day, everything usually comes together with a lot of hard work and manpower from dozens upon dozens of volunteers.

Keep your fingers crossed that the Gonzaga Bulldogs (Division 1 men's basketball powerhouse team) keep winning their games and get a bye for the first two rounds of the WCC Basketball Tournament... if they don't, then they'll likely be playing during the auction and THAT is a distracting factor for the majority of our guests who happen to be Zags fans. Funny little event details that I've got to worry about... :-)

0 comments: