Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday

After seeing blue sky and sunshine yesterday (with a high of 45 degrees!), it's rather depressing to see this today:


BUT, that's okay, because I was in the mood to make some yummy HOMEMADE chicken noodle soup!! I've loved this soup since I was a kid, and I haven't tasted one that tastes better than the homemade version. So, I thought I would share the finished product with you:

If you want the recipe, too bad! ;-) I don't have one (seriously). I just make it up each time I make it... a little of this, a little of that... I will give you a free tip, though. Use the packaged frozen noodles in your grocer's freezer section. They're usually by the frozen bread dough and rolls. I prefer thick noodles, so this is my chicken noodle soup must-have ingredient! Well, that AND the chicken...


1 comments:

Heather said...

Oh so yum,yummy:)